Items 1-12 of 16
- 1600x450mm - Francis Thermostatic Flat Panel Electric Towel RadiSpecial Price £262.79 £218.99 Regular Price £478.79
- 1600x600mm - Chrome Flat Panel Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £278.39 £231.99 Regular Price £478.79
- 650x400mm Thermostatic Flat Panel Electric Towel RadiatoSpecial Price £137.99 £114.99 Regular Price £461.99
- 1200x500mm Chrome Thermostatic Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £143.99 £119.99 Regular Price £257.99
- 800x500mm Chrome Thermostatic Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £100.79 £83.99 Regular Price £281.99
- 1600x500mm Chrome Thermostatic Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £149.99 £124.99 Regular Price £373.19
- 1200x600mm Chrome Thermostatic Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £119.99 £99.99 Regular Price £356.39
- 1200x500mm Chrome Thermostatic Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £124.79 £103.99 Regular Price £337.19
- 1200x400mm Chrome Thermostatic Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £119.99 £99.99 Regular Price £265.19
- 800x400mm Chrome Thermostatic Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £94.79 £78.99 Regular Price £281.99
- 1200x500mm Chrome Straight Rail Electric Towel RadiatorSpecial Price £122.39 £101.99 Regular Price £345.59
Electric radiators can be a wonderful addition to your bathroom - especially if you don’t fancy turning the entire heating on for the whole house. An electric radiator comes with its own heating source, so it doesn’t rely on your central heating system. This can save you so much money in the long run with your bills - especially if we’re experiencing hot weather and you don’t want to heat up your entire home. So whether you’re looking to renovate your entire bathroom, or just invest in a few high quality electric radiators, then you’ve certainly come to the right place.
Electric radiators can actually keep your towels fresher for longer. This is because not only does a radiator warm up your towel, it also dries them out too. This kills off any germs, bacteria, mould and fungus that could be lurking in your towels - saving you from some bad smells and, in some cases, illnesses and skin infections.
Super Easy Installation
Electric radiators are very easy to install because there’s no need for any plumbing. You simply connect the radiator to your electric supply and away you go. It’s also very easy to add extra radiators because you can use exactly the same circuit as your original radiator - so no extra work is required.
All of our electric radiators are tested to all BS EN 442 standards - ensuring your radiator is extremely safe to use. We are an ISO9001:2008 registered manufacturer that sells our radiators as kits. This means you get the radiator, adjustable wall brackets and anti-freeze inhibitor fluid, making it easier for you to install your new radiator in your home right away.
Our Customer Promise
From radiator accessories to electric radiators in general, our entire radiators collection comes with a five or ten year guarantee, because we want to demonstrate our commitment to high quality. Our customer service team are always on hand to assist if you need help picking out the right products for your bathroom renovation or even if you just want a bit of inspiration. We also offer free delivery for orders over £500 - so there are a lot of good reasons to shop with Platinum Taps & Bathrooms.